The months seem to be turning over more quickly this year than in 2020. By now, your company has probably started implementing your 2021 digital plans. In the next few months, you might assess if you have reached your target goals. A goal-oriented company should already know that they need to stay on top of the current and upcoming trends for their business strategy to succeed. If voice search optimization is not yet included in your existing digital plan, you might want to rethink your strategy.
Voice SEO is still growing and is expected to develop more in the industry. Getting a headstart with this feature might help you gain better placement in the online world. This article will tell you what you need to know about this up-and-coming trend.
What Is Voice Search
The concept of voice search is pretty simple: you use your voice to search for things online. Voice search is slowly becoming the go-to search option for smartphone users. According to Google, 27% of the searches worldwide were made using voice search. These numbers are expected to grow some more over the next few years.
What You Should Know About Voice Search
Before getting started, you need to know about these critical factors to consider:
- Search engines work differently. Every search engine has different algorithms. Even search engines from the same company do not share the same results. For example, using a voice search for Google will show you a varying result from Google Home’s output. The same condition applies when searching in Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
- Voice search is beneficial for top page results. The result that will always appear on voice searches depends on the search engine’s top results. The answers inquirers get are the featured snippets from these top results.
How to Maximize Your Voice Search Optimization
Unlike regular SEO, voice SEO is still new in the field. There is not enough data to analyze keywords from people’s voice searches, but the most important thing you should know is that it works best with simple searches. Most inquiries are also in a question-format. You should capitalize on these factors when optimizing your site and concern for voice search.
Besides those, here are a few other things that can help you improve your voice search optimization:
- Make sure to create a Google My Business account to get insight into what people search for online.
- Utilize the keyword that works for your site to help your users locate it. Think about how you can turn inquiries into questions and apply them to your content.
- Find the top keywords used by your main competitors and use them to your advantage. Own them to lead the related voice inquiries to your page.
- When creating content for voice SEO, another effective method is to look up the top questions people ask on Google. Use this as a reference for your content. Remember that people want answers to their voiced questions, so make sure that your content is also in the answer-format. Make them short and grammatically correct for higher chances of appearing in search results.
- Rethink your page speed. The faster your page loading speed, the faster your chances of appearing in SERP.
Voice SEO is a growing technology in which you should consider investing. If you have not included it yet in your 2021 business strategy, you still have time. Be one of the first to maximize this service so that when more customers transition to voice search, they can easily find your business.
Voice SEO Pro is a professional SEO service provider that can help you with your voice search SEO. We now have affordable plans that fit your budget without signing a contract. Sign up now and feel free to cancel anytime.